I believe that everybody has the right to live a fulfilling life, and that everybody deserves access to quality mental healthcare. My goal is to facilitate growth, healing, and the development and maintenance of authentic and loving relationships.
If you’d like to learn a little more about my personal background and what led me to a career in counseling, please check out this article published by VoyageATL.
- I earned a Bachelor of Sociology degree and a Bachelor of Women’s Studies degree from Georgia State University in 2011.
- I earned my Master of Science degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Mercer University in 2016.
- I am a National Certified Counselor (NCC.) Certificate Number: NCC 759792
- I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) License Number: LPC011640
- I began working at Wellspring Counseling, Coaching, and Transitions Center in February of 2017, and have enjoyed building a thriving private practice. I am currently running my practice from home via virtual counseling sessions during the COVID-19 pandemic. I plan to return to in-person sessions at the beautiful office building shared by Wellspring colleagues Tom Query, Melissa Dickinson, and Erin Renner on Memorial Drive once it is safe to do so. (Please visit Wellspringlife.com to read more about our group practice.)
- I have been a part of the BDSM, LGBTQ, and polyamorous communities for over a decade.
- I have volunteered with organizations including Food not Bombs, Women’s Actions for New Directions (WAND), 9 to 5 Working Women, Georgia Latina Alliance for Human Rights (GLAHR,) Freedom University, Students and Workers in Solidarity at Emory University, and Cop Watch. I also founded a volunteer-run organization: Kelli’s Childcare Collective of Atlanta (KCCA) in 2010 and directed it until 2013. I have been passionate about organizing for the rights of marginalized communities for 12 years.
“Two or three things I know for sure, and one of them is that if we are not beautiful to each other, we cannot know beauty in any form.” ― Dorothy Allison