- Individual counseling for Adults and Adolescents
- Couples Counseling
- Gender Therapy (Questioning Gender Identity, Transitioning, Coming Out Process)
- Letters for Medical Transition (HRT/Surgery)
- Consultation for professionals on non-traditional relationships and sexuality
- Consultation for professionals on gender identity and transition
I enjoy working with individuals on the often tumultuous road of beginning the journey into alternative relationship styles, (swinging, polyamory, non-monogamy.) I am happy to help you with conflict resolution, decisions about whether an alternative relationship style is a good fit for you, and with navigating through the inevitable ups and downs of relationship exploration.
**To begin couples/poly relationship(s) counseling, my process begins with a five to ten minute phone conversation with each individual who will be involved in counseling. I will then schedule an individual session with each person. After those sessions, I will relay my assessments and recommendations for moving forward. I may recommend we begin couples counseling immediately, I may recommend that one or more of the clients involved continues individual counseling, or I may refer you to another counselor if we aren’t a great fit.
“I dream of a love that is more than two people craving to possess one another.” -― Irvin D. Yalom, When Nietzsche Wept
My process for couple’s counseling includes an individual session with each individual in the relationship before the first session together. Please call me to book your first sessions.